Janet: No, What?
Kaye: Like he slit his wrists in a bathtub and the blood is all over the water.
Janet: That’s gross, Kaye.
Kaye: And the moon is just watching. She’s just watching him die. She must have driven him to it.”
― Holly Black, Tithe: A Modern Faery Tale
Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.”
“My name is Ramirez.
de la Rosa Ramirez.
Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez.
Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez.
Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez.
Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez.”
Yeah, it’s one of my fave series! I didn’t know if anyone else read it :)
I’ve read Obsidian and Onyx and I’ve also read Shadows which is a prequel to the series about Dawson (Damon’s brother). I love the series! It’s hilarious.
“You okay with all of this?” I whispered to Daemon.
He shrugged. “Not like I can stop her.”
I knew he could if he wanted, which meant he didn’t have a problem with it.
“Cookie?” he offered, holding a cookie full of chocolate chips.
Upset tummy or not, there was no way I could refuse that. “Sure.”
His lips tipped up one side and he leaned toward me, his mouth inches from mine. “Come and get it.”
Come and get…? Daemon placed half the cookie between those full, totally kissable lips.
Oh, holy alien babies everywhere…
My mouth dropped open. Several of the girls at the table made sounds that had me wondering if they were turning into puddles under the table, but I couldn’t bring myself to check out what they really were doing.
That cookie—those lips—were right there.
Heat swept over my cheeks. I could feel the eyes of everyone on else, and Daemon… dear God, Daemon arched his brows, daring me.
Dee gagged. “I think I’m going to hurl.”
Mortified, I wanted to crawl into a hole. What did he think I was going to do? Take the cookie from his mouth like something straight out of an R rated version of Lady and the Tramp? Heck, I kind of wanted to and I wasn’t sure what that said about me.
Daemon reached up and took the cookie. There was a gleam to his eyes, as if he just won some battle. “Times up, Kitten.”
I stared at him.
Breaking the cookie into two, he handed me the larger piece. I snatched it away, half tempted to throw it back in his face, but it was… it was chocolate chip. So I ate it and loved it.”
― Jennifer L. Armentrout, Onyx
So today my day turned horrible when the guy I like didn’t talk to me once or look my way. He talked to other girls the whole time I looked at him :( that put me in a grouchy mood. To top my awesome day off while I was walking home my 2 guy friends were annoying me. They kept asking if I was upset then would make a crack here or there. After all of 30sec of talking to them they figured out why I was angry! I have no idea why I told them who I like! Big, big, big mistake. They suck. And before I left they made fun of my walk.
It’s official, I hate boys!
- me: that's not quite hot enough let me just turn it up to boiling lava.
- me: yes good i shall bathe in the waters of mordor.
- me: why do we have like 25 different kinds of shampoo?
- me: i'ma read the back of this.
- me: lather, rinse, repeat?
- me: why do i have to repeat is your product so shitty it didn't work the first time?
- me: hold the fuck up i have to write fanfic in my head real quick.
- me: if water is a renewable resource does that mean every celebrity i've ever loved has showered in this same water before?
- me: eheheheheheheheheheh.
- me: but you didn't have to CUT ME OFF.
- me: did i already wash my hair?
- me: i think i did but i don't remember.
- me: i'ma do it again.
- me: FUCK I REPEATED.
- me: well played, pantene pro-v. WELL PLAYED
- me: i wonder what it's like to have sex in the shower.
- me: i bet it's awkward.
- me: i bet a lot of injuries happen that way.
- me: okay time to get out.
- me: where the fuck is my towel.